XP Chart for Wizards Unite character progression. Level up experience requirements, rewards and unlocks. This page lists the XP required to reach every level, as well as which features are unlocked with every level. In addition, our XP guide on how to farm XP and level up quickly in Wizards Unite is attached below the chart.
Experience per level chart
The following table shows experience per level requirements from levels 1 through 60.
|Level||Total XP||XP to Level|
Unlocks per level
Traces & Foundables
The most common way to get experience in Wizards Unite is through Trace encounters with Foundables. You can get a lot of experience from a Trace, but it mostly depends on the conditions of the encounter. The following table describes the XP gain depending on those conditions:
|Threat Level||Accuracy||Special occasion|
These amounts are additive and they build on top of the XP gained from Threat Level. For example, if you manage to catch a High Threat Level Foundable (150 XP) with Great Accuracy (50 XP bonus) and it’s a new entry for you (250 XP bonus) you would earn a grand total of 450 XP from that Trace alone.
Baruffio’s Brain ElixirBaruffio’s Brain Elixir
Baruffio’s magical potion grants double Wizarding XP from Traces, Wizarding Challenges and Portkeys for 30 minutes. It’s one of the strongest potions for low level players as it stacks on top of all other existing bonuses. In the XP example outlined above, you would get 900 XP if you had Baruffio’s active during that Trace encounter. The Elixir doesn’t double XP from Achievements.
Once you collect all of the Foundables on a particular registry page, you can “reset” the page via Prestige a Registry Page. This will clear out all of the Foundables and allow you to collect them again, giving you more opportunities to collect XP from returning them. On average, Foundables give a flat 250 XP when returned.
- Fortresses give a flat 250 XP per completed floor + 10 Bonus XP for every higher floor. Compared to Traces, this is a low source of XP. UPDATE: We’ve heard conflicting information on whether Fortresses or Traces are the better source of XP. New players should focus on Traces while using Brain Elixir while more advanced players should focus on Fortresses. As a new player, you’re still discovering new Foundables and using new spells, so the bonus XP adds up. An advanced player can clear low-level fortresses quickly and gain more XP that way.
- Portmanteaus and Portkeys are a huge source of XP, but it’s hard to pinpoint the exact amount this early on. Also, some Portkeys only give ingredients, not XP, so the rewards are unpredictable. Rural Players should benefit massively from opening several Portkeys at the same time.
- Achievements (some) give either 300, 500 or 1000 XP per completed achievement.
- SOS Assignments give various amounts of XP (50 to 300)
- Daily Quest “Dine at Inns 2 Times” gives 250 XP every day
- Daily Log In Treasure gives you 150 to 450 XP depending on the day. Happens every three days.
- May 21 2019 – Wizards Unite 0.8.0 has reduced Level Up XP requirement dramatically,