canon.com/ijsetup is the official web address provided by Canon so that you can download the driver, manuals, and guides for your Canon printer. Consider it a one-stop-shop for all your printer needs. You can manually find the correct driver version for your printer. Just type in the model number of the printer and it will automatically find the relevant driver for your printer.
How to Setup Canon Ij Setup Printer on MAC and Windows
The following steps will assist you learn how to set up a Canon printer on a Mac System via a wi-fi connection.
- Firstly, permit the Easy Wireless Connect characteristic to your printer to install a Canon ij printer.
- Check if the Canon printer is turned on. If the printer is cleaning, printing, or aligning the printhead, wait until the procedure is over.
- The next step is to press the Network Status button to be had at the manipulate panel of the printer.
- In the Basic Network Information screen, choose the LAN Settings alternative.
Next, press Wireless LAN followed by way of the Wireless LAN Setup choice.
- Press the Easy Connect option after which pick out Yes within the Settings will be made on a Computer or Smartphone, and many others. OK? Window.
- After the printer initializes, you have to navigate to the Setup Application screen and cross on with the setup system.
- Tap OK as soon as the Connected to the Wireless Router message seems.
Next, set up the driver document on your gadget.
- Download the driving force report and run it. Tap Next on the Initial installer display screen. Key in the ideal Username and Password of the device to offer permissions.
- Select the Start Setup choice and follow the instructions to put in the IJ Start Canon on printer.
- Halfway through the installation, you will be brought about to go into the security key of the network that you need to connect to.
- The drivers can be established. Add your printer to complete the Canon IJ Setup procedure efficaciously.
- Tap the Add printer alternative within the Add Printer window.
- Select your Canon printer from the listing displayed and click on the Next button to put in a Canon ij printer.
- Choose the list of packages to be installed. The setup method is over, and your printer can be used.
Installing a Canon IJ printer on your computer is very simple. Follow the guidelines provided below to install it successfully.
The driver can be downloaded or installed using an installation CD. Go with any one of the methods given below.
- For installing the driver using a CD, place the CD in the hard drive of your computer and run it. To download it from the web, go to the manufacturer’s site and type the model number. Download the driver by clicking on the Download button.
- Next, run the IJ Setup Canon printer Msetup4.exe file to initiate the installation process.
- Follow the prompts one by one to complete the Canon IJ Setup process successfully to install a IJ start Canon.
- Choose the Custom Install option to select the list of applications that you want to install on your system.
- The printer connection method can also be chosen halfway through the setup procedure.
- Make sure you have the following requirements to connect your printer and computer through a wired or wireless connection.
- Now, print the alignment page. Extend the input tray when prompted.
- Load it with some plain paper of appropriate size. Adjust the paper guides.
Select the Execute option to start the alignment and then choose the Align Printhead option.
- Two alignment pages will be printed after about 7 minutes of aligning the printhead.
Once the pages print, you can start assigning print jobs to the computer.
Use Canon.com/setup to download Canon Driver-
You must follow the information provided above before trying to download the Canon driver once done, just follow these steps to download the Canon driver.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet and open the web browser like Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari on your computer.
- At the top of your Internet browser, type www.canon.com/ijsetup, and press Enter.
- It should automatically take you to the download site and you need to type in the model number of your printer.
- Now you will search the requested model in the database and find it Click Start on the right
- It can provide you with some pre-installation tips on the screen. Follow that.
- Depending on your computer’s operating system, it will ask you to download the Canon printer driver.
- Download the configuration and install the application
- Once you’ve downloaded the Canon driver, just launch it and follow the on-screen guides. If you have any problem installing Canon printer, read how to set up Canon printer
- Once the installation is complete, restart the computer and printer. If you want to connect the Canon printer with Wifi router, just follow the guide.
- Restart printer canon
In any case, if you get an error, massage, or install fails, please remove the old driver and try again carefully. You can also contact us for help.
How to scan a document with Canon IJ Scan Tool:
Before following the provided steps, a user must install the Canon IJ Scan Utility Tool on the system from the Canon official site and connect a printer to the system. Full-featured MP drivers generally include the Canon IJ Scan Utility Tool.
- Turn on the printer and place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Open the scan utility software and click the scan button.
- It will scan the document where a user can modify the settings and set the scan resolution in a scan preview.
- Browse and select the folder in which you want to save the scanned document. Click the save button.
- In this way, the user can scan the document from Canon Printer & Scanner. Please let us know if you need further assistance with your Canon printer or Canon.com/i web address https://ij.start.canon setup. We are more than happy to help you.