Tonic for Trace Detection information
|Usable in||Traces, Overworld|
|Description||Increases your perception of Trace magic, revealing more Traces as you explore.|
|Brewing time reduction (via master note)||15%|
Tonic for Trace Detection works similarly to Pokemon GO’s Incense. Upon activation, additional Traces will appear near your location on the overworld Map. Traces spawned from the Tonic will only be visible to you and have a special visual effect. Trace Detection spawns stack with Dark Detector and regular spawns. Foundables spawned from the Tonic are highlighted in pink, similar to a Dark Detector. Lasts 30 minutes.
Most players report 10 spawns per Potion (roughly 1 every 3 minutes).
The Tonic for Trace detection doesn’t guarantee rare Foundables, but it will spawn event Foundables.
Tonic for Trace Detection Ingredients
You need the following items to brew a Tonic for Trace Detection:
- Baneberry x6 Berries of the Acatea plant, used as ingredients in Tonic of Trace Detection.
- Bulbadox Juice x4 A key ingredient in Tonic for Trace Detection, used for its breakout-inducing qualities.
- Angel’s Trumpet x4 Slender, colourful flowers used as ingredients in Tonic for Trace Detection.
- Erumpent Horn x2 An explosive ingredient of Tonic for Trace Detection. Erumpent Horn is more often found in Portkeys.
Tonic for Trace Detection Master Notes
The following Master Notes will reduce Tonic for Trace Detection brewing time by 15%:
- Pinch In Pinch the brewing Potion in the Cauldron.
- Clockwise Clockwise turn inside the Cauldron.
- Horizontal Horizontal line across the Cauldron.
- Vertical Vertical line across the Cauldron.
- Counter Clockwise Counter-Clockwise turn inside the Cauldron.
- Pinch Out Zoom on the brewing Potion in the Cauldron.