The devs have spoken! A new post emerged on reddit, penned by hpwu_fazes, one of the official community contacts with WB Games. Fazes shared the list of known issues as of June 26th, 2019. We’re sharing that list in full. You can read the original reddit post here.
Hi! Here is the list of current known issues in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite:
- There is an issue with Ministry ID and Portrait that may cause an error and require you you to restart the game.
- There is an issue with Daily Assignments and Achievements not properly completing your in-process tasks. This can be corrected by restarting the game and checking again.
- If you have a page that can be Prestiged, you may not get the pop up to alert you to Prestige this page. You will have a persistent badge (red dot) on you Registry Page until you Prestige.
- There is an issue with the Downloading Assets feature not downloading completely.
- This can be corrected by restarting. There is an issue with the Downloading Assets feature saying that your device does not have enough space, even if there is enough space on your device to download the assets.
- There is an issue with Titles and Achievement badges not saving to your Ministry ID
- There is an issue with +1 displaying multiple times when you return a Foundable that already have an Image placed in the Registry.
- There is an issue with not being able to make a purchase on iOS if you switch Facebook or Google accounts on the same device.
- There is an issue with the Auror Profession ability “Dancing with Dummies” not giving the correct amount of Critical Hit on the first attack
We will try to keep this list updated as much as possible. Thanks!
How on earth do you justify literally copy-pasting reddit threads for clicks? This is pathetic and it’s not the first time WUHub has done this recently. There’s certainly content that can be made without this kind of garbage getting in the way.
Not everyone sits all day on reddit, so this is a way to spread the news around. Not to mention that reddit is pretty active and it’s easy to miss. Plus this is a list of issues that have been confirmed by the devs, I’m not really sure you can rephrase stuff like that ans I’m not sure why would you…. Do you complain like this in every game blog or forum that let’s say copy/paste game updates/changelogs? You should write a complain like this to the source who posted this on reddit, as I’m sure he also copy/pasted that… Read more »
Some of us don’t go to Reddit lol
I liked this game and also told the friends but me and my friend is not able to use Port keys(The most amazing feature), please resolve asap.
WU ID: 0171 9245 4569
Brand : Samsung
Friends’s WU ID: 0391 9418 4689
Thank you Ashish, I came to make this comment. There’s a community post on this, MANY of us are not able to use the portkeys and what’s worse is it’s not being acknowledged. It’s apparently a known AR+ problem that seems to have not been resolved from Pokemon Go. It would only be a mildly annoying problem if they could make the portals work without the AR/AR+, & still aggravating & disappointing, but workable if there was another way for the rest of us to gain access to the special items. Hopefully they are working on a fix & just… Read more »
I cant install the game on one phone and get error “df-dla-26” from the play store when I try on a revvl 5049w with all updates. I’ve tried the only youtube video I could find talking about this error with no luck.. not sure where to post this for the devs to see.
there is an issue with the ‘Complete a trace in 2 countries’ achievement. recently, two days after the game was released in USA, my family and i visited London and continued playing there. we have since returned to the USA but the achievement is not showing up as having been completed. after i updated the app, the achievement came in for me but not for the rest of my family even after they updated the app.