Harry Potter: Wizards Unite will soon release a new update, Version 2.16.0. This update includes the details for Adversaries, which will be coming very soon!
Wizards Unite Updates
The HPWU team has been working hard on the new Adversaries feature. More information coming soon!
Coming Soon: Adversaries
Available for players level 15 and above, Adversaries is a challenging new Map-based combat experience featuring iconic villains from the wizarding world.
Battle your way through Adversary chains to earn SOS Training currency and complete new Challenge Registry Pages.
Use new Edible Dark Marks to reveal Adversaries on the Map.
New Combat Professions Skill Tree will be unlocked for players who have mastered a Professions Skill Tree. These lessons will help players improve their dueling skills against these more advanced Foes.
Full support for Android X. Note: Android users may need to reenable Adventure Sync after upgrading.
Wizards Unite Bug Fixes
As always, the HPWU developers continue to work hard at eliminating bugs in the game. These are the latest Wizards Unite bug fixes. If you still experience these bugs, please submit an in-app bug report.
Improvements made for general app stability.
Visual updates to Lessons Trees for SOS Training and Combat Professions. Some lesson nodes now have directional markers to let you know the next lessons that have been unlocked.
Fixed text errors displayed in the SOS Training Magicum Vitae Field Charms Descriptions. (Stay tuned for updated wiki articles now that we have better information!)
Fixed a bug impacting Mystery Item drop rate for SOS Assignments not appearing for new players.
Fixed a bug with the Gold Gift appearing as an Energy Gift.
Wizards Unite Known Issues
- The SOS Newsletter is appearing blank.
- iOS devices: Gifts may appear without an image or title.
- Android devices may see a black screen with icons.
- Profession Appraisal rating may appear inaccurate.
- The spell glyph tracer may appear as if offscreen if the target reticle is located close to the edge of your device screen.
- Combat spell glyphs in Oddity Encounters may appear misaligned from the player’s wand.
- Game may freeze when a player completes a Trace after launching the game from a Potion Complete push notification. Restarting the app resolves this issue.
- Android only: saving a selfie or Encounter AR photo to your device can cause an error.
- The game will freeze on a black loading screen if the player denies Adventure Sync permissions twice in a row.
- If a Fragment counter is maxed, the Rewards Screen no longer displays details of the Fragments that have reached the max Fragment count. Players still receive the correct amount of XP if extra Fragments are converted.
- iOS only: Players who have opted in to receive push notifications may not receive all notifications.
Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team on social media! You can also support the work we do by joining our Patreon or purchasing WizHub merch. The WizHub writing team is trying to write more wiki articles and strategic guides, but the website doesn’t earn enough money to entice writers to create content quickly. Your support can change that.