Harry Potter: Wizards Unite has just released a new update, Version 2.13.1. Sometimes these new updates have bugs, so you might want to give it a day or two before updating your game to the latest version.
This update is pretty simple, mostly just bug fixes. But before I go over those details, an exciting bit of news!
There’s a free store pack in Diagon Alley! This is an apology gift due to all the Fragment Count issues. This free store pack includes:
- 250 Gold
- 15 Restricted Section Books
- 15 Spell Books
- 6 Potent Exstimulo Potions
- 6 Strong Exstimulo Potions
- 6 Exstimulo Potions
Wizards Unite Bug Fixes
As always, the HPWU developers continue to work hard at eliminating bugs in the game.
- Fixed an issue with players getting a “Connection Lost” pop up when loading the game and then having the game freeze when visiting the Registry.
- Fixed an issue with a placed Brilliant Event Image becoming unseen when tapping into its detailed view
- Fixed an issue with players getting a “Connection Lost” pop up when loading the game and then having the Knight Bus button become unresponsive when tapping
Repeat Image Collection
- Fixed an issue where players had to restart the game to see their correct amount of Fragments roll over after placing an Image
- Fixed an issue where if a player returned a Foundable with Fragments over the max count, the Fragment count would be reset to the max amount with the player losing any extra Fragments
Are you following Wizards Unite Hub on social media? Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team here in the comments or on our social media platforms.