Wizards, just a day after we published our Guide to Managing Spell Energy in Wizards Unite, the devs have increased the amount of Spell Energy given out by Inns, Greenhouses and Daily Assignments (source)!
- The amount of Spell Energy given to players who first enter the game has been increased from 25 to 50
- Increased the amount of Spell Energy you get from Inns and Greenhouses
- Increased the amount of Spell Energy you get from Daily Assignments
- From “To Collect an Ingredient or Portmanteau” from 5 to 10
In addition, a free 50 Spell Energy is available in Store during this weekend, completely free of charge. You can claim this reward even if you’re not in an area where the game has officially launched.
The official announcement from the devs (source):
Hi! To celebrate the release of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite in the US and UK, and to support you during your weekend playing, we have added a free 50 Spell Energy store pack to Diagon Alley! You can find the free pack at the bottom of the Featured section. If you don’t see, please restart the app. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback so far! Have fun!
We’ve confirmed the contents and date limitation on this store package by referencing the game’s configuration code:
- Store package contains 50 Energy
- Available until Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM
- You can claim only once
- ID: proto_storepack_free_worldwide_energy
Players are currently praising developers for their swift communication and quick turnaround on community feedback. The devs are posting changes on the /r/harrypotterwu subreddit, which we suggest you checkout as well.