Wizards, the HPWU development team has shared patch notes for the latest Wizards Unite update, version number 0.8.2. The biggest changes include Portrait customization and social sharing, but there’s a ton of fine tuning done with Daily Tasks and Wizarding Challenges.
Ministry ID Portrait
Get ready to add and personalized your Portrait photo on your Ministry ID! Use iconic Lenses, Filters, Frames, and Stickers to make your wizarding personality stand out. You can take a selfie and add a metric ton of selfie stickers, frames and effects. It’s really fun when you get a good selfie and decorate it accordingly.
You can share your Ministry ID, Portrait, and Photo Mode images to social media networks straight from the game. This is going to be a golden flow of organic marketing for the game once it launches.
- Added a new Daily Task: Use 1 Potion
- Added a new Daily Task for testing: Win 1 Wizarding Challenge as a Daily Task. This is a test so please share your feedback on this addition
- Increased Gold reward when completing all Daily Tasks
- Decreased the wait time on starting your first Challenge from 30 secs to 7 secs
- Decreased all wait times on starting Challenges from 30 secs to 15 secs
- Reduced the amount of Challenge Family XP needed to open Challenge Trunks
- Increased the amount of Challenge Family XP awarded when playing with more teammates from 10% to 25%; a second player increases Challenge Family XP by 25%; a third by 50%, a fourth by 75%, and fifth by 100%
- Some prices in Diagon Alley have been reduced
- Increased the strength of Potent Exstimulo Potions; you should now see the Threat Meter decrease even more when you use this Potion
Ministry ID Portrait:
- Certain Android devices may experience a black scene when selecting a Lens