Details are finally live for the next Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Day!
|Date||September 21st 2019|
|Free Store Pack||
Preparing for Community Day
Stock up on Spell Energy before Community Day starts in your region. While Inns will give out more Spell Energy than usual, you don’t want to worry about running out, especially with increased Encounters of Rare Foundables.
Stock up on your Exstimulo Potions. While you will be able to brew these quickly during Community Day, you’ll want a decent supply ready to use during the event.
|Exstimulo Potion||Strong Exstimulo Potion||Potent Exstimulo Potion|
The Exstimulo Potion family needs a lot of Ingredients. This handy chart explains them all.
|Shared between all Exstimulo Potions||Bitter Root
|Additional Exstimulo Potion Ingredient||Granian Hair|
|Additional Strong Exstimulo Potion Ingredient||Abraxan Hair|
|Additional Potent Exstimulo Potion Ingredient||Unicorn Hair|
In addition to Exstimulo Potions, you should stock up on Baruffio’s Brain Elixir. While there won’t be any XP bonuses for Community Day, you’ll have the chance to do Wizarding Challenges with other players, plus you’ll be encountering rare Foundables. You definitely want the double XP from these opportunities!
Finally, time your Potions in your cauldrons carefully! You want an empty queue when Community Day begins. Take advantage of the reduced brewing time!
Tips for Enjoying Community Day
- Find other players in your area! Check out our previous article on finding a group for Community Day.
- If you have access to a sponsored mall, play there. Simon Malls have tons of Inns and Fortresses.
- Use Dark Detectors on Inns. These will help attract a higher quantity of Foundables.
- Carry an extra battery pack or two, plus charging cables. Need a new battery pack? I’ve put together a list of the top-rated options on Amazon!
- Splurge on a 3-hour Rental Cauldron to maximize the reduced brewing time of all Exstimulo Potions.
- Time your Potions carefully so that you can start a Potent Exstimulo Potion at the very end of Community Day in your regular cauldron.
- Time your Potions carefully so that you can start a Baruffio’s Brain Elixir at the very end of your 3-hour Rental Cauldron. This allows you to maximize the time on the 3-hour Rental Cauldron.
- If you’re playing outside, apply sunscreen beforehand. Carry a water bottle, and stay hydrated!
Most of all, have fun! Enjoy the chance to interact with other witches and wizards.