The catastrophic Calamity continues to corrupt and confiscate cohorts of our Ministry of Magic, creating quite a conundrum for witches and wizards ‘cross the globe!
I couldn’t help myself.
Following Week 1 of the Stronger United Brilliant event, the Calamity wreaks havoc once again on several familiar faces at the Ministry of Magic. What is the Calamity doing?! Hopefully more will be revealed in the story dialogue. To get to the end and find out, you’ll need to complete some quests! That’s where we come in.
Guide to Week 2 of Stronger United Brilliant Event!
The following steps must be completed in order to unlock a bonus assignment that will score you some sweet extra loot.
Brilliant Event Overview
|Event Name Stronger United Brilliant Event (Week 2)|
|Date + Time
Brilliant Event Tasks
These tasks all come straight from Fazes, so they should reflect the in-game quests perfectly unless a last minute change was made!
Like all of the Brilliant Events so far, the main quest is split into 4 parts. It also includes a Bonus Quest Step (as previously mentioned) if you choose to go the extra mile!
You can also watch a video from editor-in-chief Brita!
Stronger United Quest 1/4
These tasks are similar to the tasks from Stronger United Week 1, with a slight twist. It looks like the emphasis for SOS Task Force recruits will be to band together in order to obtain more XP and release more Foundables from confoundable magic. To find new friends, check out the forum thread on our website.
|Play 3 Wizarding Challenges||2 Restricted Section Books|
|Defeat 5 Fortress Foes||10 Brilliant Family XP|
|Add 1 Friend||20 Brilliant Family XP|
1st Quest Rewards
- 500 Wizarding XP
- 2 Restricted Section Books
- 1 Spell Book
- 1 Wizengamot Robes Portrait Lens
- 4 Lovage Ingredients*
- 2 Vervain Infusion Ingredients*
*more on the Potions and Ingredients at the bottom of the article
Stronger United Quest 2/4
Again, similar to last week we see a synergy between the rewards of one step and the requirements of another. After getting the Invigoration Draught Ingredients you will need to brew Invigoration Draught Potions!
|Brew 2 Invigoration Draught Potions||20 Brilliant Family XP|
|Use 2 Invigoration Draught Potions||15 Brilliant Family XP|
|Defeat 5 Fortress Foes||3 Restricted Section Books|
2nd Quest Rewards
- 1 Spell Book
- 1 Dark Detector
- Ministry Bay Windows/Columns Portrait Frame
- 1 Re’em Blood Ingredient
- 2 Abraxan Hair Ingredients
- Brilliant Percy Weasley Registry Sticker
Stronger United Quest 3/4
Is this déjà vu or are we in the Matrix? More Potion Ingredients? Then that must mean… Yep! You guessed it. We’ll be brewing some Strong Exstimulos for Step 3 of this Brilliant Event. After brewing, go use them! It’s not a requirement to use the Strong Exstimulo Potions, but they will definitely help in this part of the quest.
If you’re having trouble finding High-Threat Foundables, look for Oddities around Dusk. Erklings, Vampires, and Werewolves are all High-Threat Foundables.
|Use 1 Dark Detector||500 Wizarding XP|
|Brew 2 Strong Exstimulo Potions||500 Wizarding XP|
|Return 5 High-Threat (or Higher) Foundables||5 Brilliant Family XP|
3rd Quest Rewards
- 25 Brilliant Family XP
- 3 Restricted Section Books
- 1 Spell Book
- Feet Standing On Toilet (Employee Entrance to the Ministry of Magic) Animated Portrait Sticker
Stronger United Quest 4/4
Get ready to furiously fight Foes in Fortresses! Before I fly off the hinges with more alliteration, check out the last step in the quest.
|Brew 4 Healing Potions||25 Ministry of Magic Family XP|
|Use 4 Healing Potions||750 Wizarding XP|
|Play 3 Wizarding Challenges||15 Brilliant Family XP|
4th Quest Rewards
- Flurry of Ministry Memos Portrait Sticker
- 50 Gold
- 5 Restricted Section Books
- 1 Spell Book
- Brilliant Constance Pickering Registry Sticker
Stronger United BONUS Assignment!
If you complete the Brilliant Event quests early, then you unlock the Bonus Assignment. These Brilliant Event tasks are fairly easy–many tasks you can do simultaneously. Getting to the Bonus Assignment is not the challenge, but completing the Bonus Assignment will be a challenge!
|Defeat 30 Wizarding Foes||3 Spell Books|
|Return 30 High-Threat Foundables||2000 Wizarding XP|
|Play 15 Wizarding Challenges||Reward 62442 Portrait Sticker (Visitor Code to Ministry of Magic)|
- 100 Brilliant Family XP
- Stronger United Ministry ID Achievement Badge
Brilliant Foundables and Where to Find Them
Similar to the previous Brilliant Events, you will only be able to encounter some of these Brilliant Foundables in the wild. The others can be found through Fortress Challenges, special 3k Portkeys, and event tasks.
|Brilliant||Where to find it||Fragments to collect|
|Brilliant Arthur Weasley||Wild Encounter||10|
|Brilliant Percy Weasley||Event Tasks||1|
|Brilliant Constance Pickering||Event Tasks||1|
|Brilliant Daily Prophet||Brilliant Event 3km Portkeys||5|
|Brilliant Flurry of Ministry Memos||Wizarding Challenges (need a Brilliant Runestone)||3|
|Brilliant Hermione Granger||Wizarding Challenges (need a Brilliant Runestone)||3|
If this is your first Brilliant Event, or if you’re thrown off by the different tasks, these tips will help you complete the Brilliant Event with time to spare. And then you can complete the Bonus Assignment as well!
- In regards to Potions, I like to rent (I know, I know) the Cauldron a day or two in advance and brew the Potions in the order I will need to pick them up. That way, when I get to the appropriate step I have everything I need! For this event in particular, I’ll brew 2 Invigoration Draughts then 2 Strong Exstimulos, and I’ll let them stew until I need them! #prostrats
- If you’re having trouble finding Brilliant Traces, avoid Landmark flagged areas. They are less likely to spawn in those areas.
- To collect Brilliant Hermione Granger Fragments, you need to do Wizarding Challenges (Fortress battles) with a Brilliant Runestone. Try Tower I and Tower II Chambers to collect these Fragments.
- If you need to complete the event quickly, or you only have a short time to work on it, visit a sponsored Simon Mall if at all possible. Inns, Fortresses, and spawns are all plentiful.
- Save your Scrolls and your Restricted Section Books until the end of the event. Then use our guide to spend them wisely! Aurors and Magizoologists are getting close to earning all of the Restricted Section Books needed to fill out their skill tree.
- During the Bonus Assignment, you can take advantage of lower level Fortresses by speeding through easy encounters with Foes in Ruins I and II OR go big and see how much XP you can get from higher level Chambers in tandem with a Baruffio’s Brain Elixir!
Are you excited for the upcoming Brilliant Event? What do you think of the Bonus Assignment? Leave a comment below!